Stephen F Austin Athletic Booster Club | Scholarship Committee
The Stephen F Austin Athletic Booster Club would like to recognize its seniors that exhibit tremendous leadership in school sports and activities as well as community service within our own community. The Scholarship Committee is looking for students who demonstrate these leadership qualities and service to AHS and the AHS community. Per our bylaws, a minimum of four (4) scholarships in the amount of $500 will be awarded each year thanks to the very generous support of Stephen F Austin Athletic Club Booster Club members.
Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship if you are a Stephen F Austin High School SENIOR in good standing with the school and a member of an Austin High School athletic team (baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, diving, football, golf, tennis, track, soccer, swimming, softball, training or volleyball) as well as a member of the SFAABC Booster Club.
SFA ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION >> CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION
APPLICATIONS DUE 4/16/18. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*CALLING ALL 2018 SENIOR ATHLETES*
Senior Class of 2018
The Austin Athletic Booster Club invites all graduating senior athletes to apply for one of the following seven scholarships which will be awarded and presented at the Spring Sports Banquet.
- Two (2) $1,000 scholarships to be awarded to the top one (1) male and top one (1) female who apply.
- One (1) $1,000 scholarship to be awarded to the next best overall student who applies.
- Four (4) $500 scholarships to be awarded to the next best four (4) overall students who apply.
CHARLES RANSOME ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIP (Total of $3,000)
- ONE (1) $1,000 Scholarship
CORPORATE SCHOLARSHIPS (Total of 4 scholarships for a total of $2,000)
- SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORS coming soon!
- Complete the following application. Submit all components in a sealed 9X12 envelope to Ms. Weers (main office)
- Scan and email a copy of your application, essay, and college acceptance letters in PDF format to [email protected] by deadline.
- Make a copy for your files.
NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED LATE – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Do not include your name on anything, except for the front page of the application. Use your student ID on all other pages.
- Please use separate page if spaces provided on the application are not enough.
- Do NOT attach a resume.
- Please provide coach/teacher with 9 x 12 envelope, pre-labeled with your name. Recommendations must be submitted, SEALED by teacher/coach.
- Applications are based on positive influence in sport, good standing with school, moral character, and college education goals.
Seal all pieces in a 9×12 envelope with AHS Athletic Scholarship and your name on the outside.
Inside contents should include the following:
- College Acceptance Letters
- Envelope with Teacher/Coach Recommendation
Email the following in PDF format to [email protected].
- College Acceptance Letters
Any questions, please contact Mary Runyon-Hughes at
832-687-3088 or email at [email protected]
Questions? Please email Mary Runyon-Hughes at [email protected].